So your thinking about asking Tina to paint something special, just for you?
Here's how it works: To discover the focus and vision for your portrait project, Tina will gather visual information about your portrait through conversation and either photography, color sketches from life and or video. As a portrait artist, Tina can paint completely from life if the subject is capable of posing, and Tina can paint from her own photo and video references. To paint a portrait as a surprise gift, working from your photography is some times possible. Pricing is simple and upfront. Tina accepts all major credit cards. A 50% deposit secures your spot on Tina's commissioned portrait schedule.
Get your portrait started: Your custom portrait is created especially for you. Many styles, sizes and wide varieties of pricing options are available to fit your needs including smaller works, oil painting sketches, single color works and more. The time a commissioned portrait painting takes and the process used depends greatly on the scope of the work. Scheduling a meeting at Tina's studio, via telephone or video chat is the first step to beginning your portrait project. Once Tina has a full understanding of your portrait project, simple, upfront pricing and potential delivery dates will be given.
One simple and upfront fee includes the following:
1. Your one-of-a-kind, heirloom quality portrait.
2. Framing to Tina's taste so your work is ready to hang the day it arrives.
3. Custom AirFloat System packaging is included for safe delivery of works requiring shipping.
4. Free, local, hand delivery or shipping within the continental U.S. is included.
5. Gift wrap and personal note are available upon request.